- A sweet and sensual fragrance that will bring you joy and sensuality. A powerful aphrodisiac, it is stimulating and refreshing. It is known to work against depression and irritability.
- Cosmetic fragrance
- Solubility: in fats and in alcohol
Giving the final scent to manufactured soaps or creams is one of the most beautiful activities, below you will find our recommendation for the dosage of cosmetic fragrances, but you do not have to follow the recommendation and you can adjust it as you like:
- Dosage: 1 - 3%
- For cold process soap making, we recommend 30g of fragrance for every kilogram of fats/oils in your recipe.
- For the hot soap making process, we recommend 15-20g of fragrance for every kilogram of fats/oils in your recipe.
- Soap bases we recommend 10g of fragrance for every kilogram of fats/oils in your recipe.
- For lotions, creams, balms, shampoos, bath gels, etc., we recommend between 1-3%.
- Signal word: Danger
- H315 Irritating to skin
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H318 Causes serious eye damage
- H361 Suspected of damaging reproductive capacity or the fetus in the mother's body.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if worn and if they can be removed easily. Continue rinsing.
- P310 Call a POISON CENTER immediately.
- P362+P364 Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- P405 Store locked up.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with applicable regulations.
The image is only illustrative! The subject of delivery is only the fragrance.