- The butter is cold pressed, certified BIO. This butter is for those who want to have butter as natural as possible, i.e. without any purification and filtering processes. This butter is slightly yellowish and slightly grainy, at the same time it has the most pronounced aroma. The most natural type of shea butter in our country. Characteristics: Shea butter BIO, unrefined, ultra
INCI: Butyrospermum parkii Butter
- Solubility: in hot fats
Because we have many types of shea butter, we have prepared a clear table for you with their comparison. It will help you in your choice.
An overview of shea butters
Refined shea butter
- White color
- Use: base butter suitable for soaps
Organic shea butter deodorized
- Color: white, slightly yellowish in places
- Characteristics: An interesting option, especially considering the price.
Organic unrefined natural shea butter
- Color: white to ivory
- Characteristics: Here we go to another level. The smell and color is a step better than the previous butter. The butter smells beautifully of shea butter, however, the smell is not at all disturbing, but on the contrary, it is very pleasant. The butter is soft.
Shea butter BIO ultra unrefined
- Yellow color
- Characteristics: The butter has a distinct scent of shea butter and is the yellowest of our products (except nilotica). It is also the most "grainy". Maybe the strong smell can be disturbing for some.
BIO NILOTICA shea butter
- Yellow color
- Characteristics: Nilotica cannot be compared with others, because it is a different type of butter. But we've added it here for completeness. It is creamy, has a lower melting point and a specific smell.