Rhassoul, ghassoul, soapstone, lava ground
- The excellent and gentle cleansing effects of Moroccan clay have been known for centuries by Moroccan women who have been using rhassoul as a natural skin conditioner, soap and shampoo since the sixth century.
- It is a 100% natural product that does not contain synthetic perfumes, preservatives or dyes.
Moroccan clay can be used as a raw material for the production of natural bath soap. The clay acts as a "peeling".
- In the cosmetics industry, Moroccan clay is used in the production of shampoos or masks.
- It is a cosmetic raw material intended for further production.
100% natural, pure clay powder, greenish to brownish in color
- Insoluble in water, forms a suspension