- Moringa powder is made from the dried leaves of the moringa tree.
- Due to its high content of nutrients, it is considered a green miracle from Ethiopia.
- Raw Moringa powder weighed a long way from sunny Ethiopia, but don't worry, it took all the nutrients and vitamins with it.
- It grew in an environment of extreme dryness and heat - and that's why it contains so many nutrients.
- Raw material for the production of cosmetics.
- Country of origin CR (origin Ethiopia)
And how is it created?
- The tree is combed, the leaves are spread out and left to dry. Charged by the sun, without chemicals or drastic interventions, it is carefully crushed in special mortars and a fine powder is created.
Moringa in cosmetics
- Moringa is used in hair cosmetics, shampoos and conditioners, but also in creams and body scrubs, it has a very wide range of uses.
- And why moringa? Due to its properties, it is especially suitable for shampoos and problem skin.
- Recommended dosage: 2-3g or according to the recipe
A simple recipe for, for example, making a mask with moringa.
Moringa is a superfood, it stores all the nutrients inside the fruit and is so smart that it makes sure they survive. It contains a huge amount of nutrients and is also 100% natural.
- 100% Moringa oleifera - powder
- Moringa Oleifera leaf powder