- Sweet, fruity, floral scent.
- Cosmetic fragrance
- Solubility: in fats and in alcohol
Giving the final scent to manufactured soaps or creams is one of the most beautiful activities, below you will find our recommendation for the dosage of cosmetic fragrances, but you do not have to follow the recommendation and you can adjust it as you like:
- Dosage: 1 - 3%
- For cold process soap making, we recommend 30g of fragrance for every kilogram of fats/oils in your recipe.
- For the hot soap making process, we recommend 15-20g of fragrance for every kilogram of fats/oils in your recipe.
- Soap bases we recommend 10g of fragrance for every kilogram of fats/oils in your recipe.
- For lotions, creams, balms, shampoos, bath gels, etc., we recommend between 1-3%.
- Signal word: Warning.
- R38 Sensitizing in contact with skin
- R51/53 Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
- R43 Dangerous for the environment
- R43 May cause sensitization by skin contact
- S36/37 Wear suitable protective clothing and protective gloves
- S61 Avoid release to the environment. See special instructions or safety data sheets
The image is only illustrative! The subject of delivery is only the fragrance.