- A pleasant fragrance suitable for the production of home cosmetics. Strong notes of jasmine and orchid underlined by rose. Does not contain any allergens.
- Cosmetic fragrance
- Solubility: in fats and in alcohol
Giving the final scent to manufactured soaps or creams is one of the most beautiful activities, below you will find our recommendation for the dosage of cosmetic fragrances, but you do not have to follow the recommendation and you can adjust it as you like:
- Dosage: 1 - 3%
- For cold process soap making, we recommend 30g of fragrance for every kilogram of fats/oils in your recipe.
- For the hot soap making process, we recommend 15-20g of fragrance for every kilogram of fats/oils in your recipe.
- Soap bases we recommend 10g of fragrance for every kilogram of fats/oils in your recipe.
- For lotions, creams, balms, shampoos, bath gels, etc., we recommend between 1-3%.
- Signal word: Warning
- H315, Irritating to skin
- H317, May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411, Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation