- Cinnamon smells great in soaps. Strong spicy aroma, spicy and earthy.
Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 on classification, labeling and packaging of substances and mixtures
The regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EC) does not allow us to make medical claims on products. Therefore, we cannot provide you with further interesting information and must refer you to publicly available sources on the Internet.
- Safety warning: May cause death if swallowed and enters the respiratory tract. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store locked up.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER immediately. DO NOT induce vomiting.
- Dispose of the contents/packaging by handing it over to an authorized person for waste management or returning it to the supplier.
- Signal word: Danger
- H312 Harmful in contact with skin
- H315 Irritating to skin.
- H317 may cause allergic reactions on your skin.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.